How to Use Unicook Pizza Stone
It is important to know that pizza stone without preheating will not cook evenly. Please preheat the stone before placing food on it.
1. Place the stone itself on the bottom rack of your oven or grill and preheat it at 500Â°F (260Â°C) for about 30 minutes.
2. Dust the bottom of your pizza dough with flour or cornmeal to create non-stick surface.
3. Transfer the pizza to be baked onto the stone by a well-floured pizza peel.
4. Close the oven lid and cook the pizza for 10 to 12 minutes.
5. Check in halfway to ensure the pizza is not overheated.
6. Once the crust is brown, remove the pizza from stone. Enjoy at once.